Indiana Blogger Goodness!


Yesterday was the Indiana Blogger meet-up and it was ahhhmazing! 




When I was first contact about the blogger meet-up I was SO excited.  As time got closer I become more and more nervous.  I mean, I have been stalked other meet-ups through blogs, but I’ve never met a blogger like Hilary Lewis in REAL LIFE!!  So I decided to drag convince my best friend to tag along from Teaching with a Smile.  I'm so happy that we went, because we both had a blast!



That morning, before I left home, my husband tried to talk me out of going.  He was CONVINCED that someone was setting up all these teachers and we would be abducted.  I think we MAY watch too much Criminal Minds and Dateline! {SIGH}  Anyway, he was happy when I returned home safe and to find out there weren’t any scoundrels there.  

The meet-up was so much fun.  It was wonderful to talk to other teachers about “teacher stuff” and not one single person had to pretend that they were interested in the conversation (I hope! :0).  We were all in our element discussing what we love!  Run Teacher Run also gave me a little mini-lesson on verbs, which I also enjoyed.  



A big thank you to Heather from Teaching Through Turbulence and Ciera from Adventures of Room 129 for putting it all together.  And thank you Jenny for all of the photos! They planned a white elephant apple gift exchange!  I ended up with EXPO markers and Ticonderoga pencils...who doesn't love school supplies!?  

Check out this little beauty Ciera put together for all of us...I already found a home for it on my desk at school. 


I'm going to put some of these cuties together for the rest of the 1st grade team, go check out Ciera's blog, Adventures of Room 129,  for the link to download!

Check out all the ladies...I mean, we ARE pretty fabulous if I do say so myself! ;0)



From left to right:

Top Row: me, Nicole at All Things Apple in 2nd, Hilary atRockin’ Teacher Materials, Mary Beth Riley at Run Teacher Run, Hilary at Second Grade is Out of This World, Brenda at Primary Inspired

Second Row: Kristen at Teaching With a Smile, Jenny at Ignite Learning, Aimee at Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

Third Row: Ciera at Adventures of Room 29, Whitney at The Crazy Schoolteacher, Anita at I Live 2 Learn, I Love 2 Grow

Front Row: Amy at Math, Science, Social Studies, Oh My!,Heather at Teaching Through Turbulence, and Dorothy atTwenty-Something Teacher Tales



If you attended the Indiana Blogger Meet-up, link up with Teaching Through Turbulence.  Everyone else check out these wonderful bloggers from Indiana.




your photo name

3 comments

  1. It was so nice to meet you! I had SO much fun & can't wait til we do a meet up again!

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you there! It's killing me that I didn't come down and get to know you much this past year, but I'm glad we know each other a little better now :) Can't wait to keep up with your blog and see all the great ideas you share!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete