It's About Time!

Last weekend I went to the Indiana blogger meet-up at French Lick.  I was able to visit old friends and make new friends! It was a lot of fun, but more on that soon!

We have Envision math and we are currently on the topic that covers time.  Ugh...teaching time is one of the most difficult things for me.  I mean, if you think about it there are A LOT of skills for those little 5 and 6 year olds to learn!  

Here is what I came up with...





After the clock is put together, just practice, Practice, PRACTICE!  Click Here to download this freebie!

We also got our Pen Pal letters in the mail, my kiddos were SO excited!  


Have a great week!!




your photo name

9 comments

  1. Just what I need to get ready to teach time!! We use envisions too! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use Envisions! Thanks so much! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog you have!
    I'm sharing this clock with my Facebook followers : )

    Hannah
    www.theclassroomkey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you put 60 or 00 under the 12

    ReplyDelete