A LINKY & A FREEBIE


I'm linking up with Latoya Reed of Flying into First Grade and sharing three things about myself related to my initials.




W is for wine...every girl needs a good glass of wine every now and then!

M is for married.  I'm lucky enough to be married to my high school sweetheart and best friend.  We are a mommy and daddy to a wonderful doggy, Jake! :0)




R is for reading.  I LOVE reading!  One of my favorite authors is Jodi Picoult, all of her books are nail biters!  





At some point in the school year, we all get comfortable in our routines and school becomes a second home for the kiddos.  I LOVE that they feel comfortable BUT, I DO NOT love when their desks are a HOT MESS!  That is where the inspiration from this FREEBIE came from...drumroll please...

The Desk Police!



Go Download it for FREE in my tpt store!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Desk-Police


your photo name

6 comments

  1. I used Husband instead of married! :) Great minds think alike! Your blog is super adorable too! :) I love finding new blogs to follow with these super fun linkys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Police ticket idea. My firsties desk are not exactly up to par either. I'm going to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some wine too! Your desk police idea is too cute!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Police ticket idea too! I do something similar with a Desk Fairy. I will randomly put a desk fairy ticket in a few clean desks. I even switch it up to make it a Desk Leprechaun during St Patty's Day. My kids love it. I tell them it wasn't me and I always act so "surprised" when they find it. They are always looking for it when they come into the room and they keep their desk cleaner.

    Krystyn

    Ms. Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Thanks for the freebie! Love it!
    Hey...please drop me an email...I'm organizing a Hoosier blog hop:
    primaryinspired@gmail.com

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is super cute! Thanks for the freebie...it will get a lot of use! Sometimes those desks are like Mary Poppins' bag! Excited to follow you!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete