A Linky & Space Craftivity



 

TOPIC - Skittles Game
 
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

Red
Oooh, my favorite ice cream has to be peanut butter frozen yogurt.

Orange
My favorite memory from college definitely was all of the time the hubs spent with friends at Harry's Chocolate Shop...makes my heart smile thinking about it!


Yellow
Anything Purdue...Boiler Up!


Green
Chick-fil-a...EAT MOR CHIKIN! 

Purple
I'm a farmer's wife!


This week we started our unit on space...next week we are heading to the Planetarium!  I created a writing creativity, If I Landed on the Moon, to kick off our week.  My kiddos always come up with some great stories and today was no different!


Notice the astronaut with horns...this student wanted to make his astronaut look like his brother. :0)  The funny part is that his brother is in my class, too! Oh, those boys are too cute for their own good!

I just uploaded this little craftivity to my tpt store!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/If-I-Landed-On-The-Moon-Writing-Craftivity



your photo name

4 comments

  1. Found you through the linky party and I'm your newest follower! Your craftivity is adorable!

    Also, Chick-Fil-A is the best. Hands down.

    -Liz
    Love, Live, and Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through the linky party and I have to say cute blog! I am your newest follower! I love Orange Leaf and Chick-fil-a!!! I also wanted to say that your astronaut craftivity is adorable! Love it!

    Angela

    The Bilingual Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your latest follower! I have found so many fellow bloggers through this linky!

    I am also hosting a linky, and would love to have you join. It is all about the dollar. Share anything you love, buy, make, sell, or find that is only a dollar!

    So come on by--I would love to have you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm excited to follow your blog! Can't wait to see more of your super cute ideas!

    Bethany
    Ship Shape First Grade

    ReplyDelete