School's OUT!!


Well folks, the time has come...It is officially SUMMER BREAK! WAHOOOO!!!  I have so much I want to accomplish this summer, but the biggest thing is to relax.  It was a rough year.

I had the sweetest room mom this year, she was on top of everything this year.  We had the best parties and she organized an amazing teacher appreciation week for me.  As a thank you, each kidddo wrote her a note about their favorite party and why she was a wonderful room mom.  I put all of the notes in a pitcher.  She LOVED reading all of the sweet notes from the kiddos.


This is one of the gifts my class gave me at the end of the year.  It is precious...seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen.  This year was challenging, but I'm really going to miss my kiddos. *sniff*sniff*


I'm kicking off the summer by linking up with The Teaching Tribune!  This is my first TWO for TUESDAY.  I'm excited to grab some amazing products for 50% off! :)


Here are my two best selling items that I'm marking 50% off in my store...




Happy Shopping!






your photo name

No comments