The Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener

Okay friends, in case you haven’t noticed it’s July….JULY!  Which means there is only a month left of summer break then, hi ho, hi ho, back to school we go! *whistling* Don’t get me wrong, I L-O-V-E my job, I just wish summer was about a month longer. J 

In the back to school spirit, I have something exciting to tell you about today.  I have been one of those stalkers who have read about this fabulous pencil sharpener but didn’t take the leap.  Well, I wish I did the first time I read about it.  Everything about my experience was wonderful.  The colors are amazing, it shipped quickly and it was SUPER easy to use. 

Here is a picture of my beauty...

Isn't she pretty?  Before I even opened the box I watched this video to see what it was all about.  It was easy peasy lemon squeezy! Want to know the best part?  This pencil sharpener is seriously so quite it won't make me loose my mind when 1,000 pencils are being sharpened all at once this fall! #teacherprobs

Today is the day, do NOT wait any longer!  Head on over to www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com and order yours today.  The best news is that you can get 5% off of your order when you use this code: YJERG.

Now go on and enjoy yourself at the pool.  Our time is running out!! :)



your photo name

1 comment

  1. I am one of those stalkers who hasn't bought this pencil sharpener. It's on my back to school list this year! I don't have it in me to fight with my old sharpener. HaHa!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete