Bright Ideas: Use a Clothes Pin, Save a Staple!

I am so excited to be joining a TON of bloggers today in sharing a bright idea.  No products, just great ideas that we can all use!




I am going to be sharing how I show off all of the cute projects my kiddos complete.  There is just not enough time in the day to get everything done that we would like to.  Using clothes pins to hang student work verse staples has saved me a lot of time!  Go ahead, add up how much time you spend stapling, unstopping, then stapling again...it adds up!  And well, ain't nobody got time for that!  Here is what I do...


What?  You are lucky enough to have beautiful bulletin boards in your hallways?  Well, I have another solution for you!  Get your hot glue gun ready to go!



Thanks for joining me on this hop!  Primary Paradise has great advice on keeping your kiddos engaged during a read-aloud.  Hop on over to find out more!


You can check out ALL of the Bright Ideas below!






your photo name

6 comments

  1. Great ideas! It is true... all those minutes add up!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to make displaying papers so much easier and save time! Thank you for sharing this great tip!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I like the look of the clips more too!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply brilliant!!! Thank you for the GREAT idea!!!
    :) Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabric is beautiful, the fit is sexy. I normally wear a dress size 10, but according to my measurements on here, it suggested ordering a size 8. I risked it and did, and it fit absolutely perfectly.
    sell my wedding dress online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I read your blog. Its nice to read. Hope very helpful to all. See my blog also Industrial Staple Pin Manufacturers Bangalore | Star Corporation

    ReplyDelete